- Connect computer peripherals or accessories, such as a screen and keyboard, and explain what job they do
- Design a game:
- Use role play to act out how your digital game would work. Play the game with a group of friends and change the rules.
- Using paper, prototype a game and explain to someone how it works. You could video your explanation.
Evaluate and share your idea.
- Edit an existing website. You could change the design using a paper printout or software
- Play a game with a friend where one of you acts the part of a robot and the other sends the robot commands.
Record on paper what sort of commands worked best and which were hard for the robot to follow.