Complete all of the items below to achieve Stage 2, showing that you have thought about the potential risks and how to stay safe for each activity
- Plan and then create a piece of digital media. It could be artwork or a photograph that you alter using creative tools,
music, animation, CAD (Computer Aided Design) or a 3D sculpture.
- Send or reply to someone with a short email and include an attachment.
- Download photos or other media from a camera or smart card.
- Open and save a document then share it using a cloud service (like Google Docs or Microsoft Sharepoint) or a USB stick
- Create a piece of digital media. It could be artwork, a photograph, music or animation
- Use the internet for research:
- Decide on an area of interest.
- Use two different search engines to find three websites you think are reliable.
- Collect information by printing the pages or saving as PDF documents.
- Select relevant information by copying text or an image and pasting into a document.
- Dislpay your findings as a poster or a short report.